Copper Busbars, Strips, Sheets & Flats
- Copper Strip find many applications as Electrical Conductors, Switch Terminals, Hardware used in Electrical Circuits, Electrical Contacts.
- These copper strip products are available in Hard, Half-hard and Soft condition.
Material with minimum copper content of 99.9% as per IS 191:
- SIZE WIDTH: 3 mm to 160 mm.
- THICKNESS: 0.5 mm to 10 mm.
Material with minimum copper content of 99.9% as per IS 191 & IS 1897 copper silver/copper nickel:
- SIZE WIDTH: 5 mm to 350 mm.
- THICKNESS: 1mm to 60 mm.
Square Edge, Radius Edge, Full Radius Edge.
Length: Up to 6400mm (21`) (depending on section) with standard overall cutting tolerance of 100mm.
Our Copper Flat Bar can be Electro-plated with Tin or Silver.
All of our copper sheets are 99.9% pure copper (premium alloy 110) annealed (dead soft) with a smooth commercial finish.